- Looking for security courses to train your employees?
Select the security training and apprenticeships heading on the left hand-side
- Looking to become a trainer or for trainer courses and products?
View the trainer programmes and products section.
- Interested in security qualifications to improve your security skills?
Visit the security qualifications section.
- Do you need in-house training for your staff?
We can arrange cost-effective in-company security courses for organisations requiring training at their own premises.
- Would you like to accredit your own course through Skills for Security?
Please visit the course accreditation page.
- Subscribe to Skills for Security for discounts on products/training and more... Click for details.
Are you interested in CPD events run by Skills for Security? We would like to hear from trainers about their ideas and subjects they are interested in so we can offer the best possible options. All events will be linked to the Security Insitute's CPD points.
SDS Individual Learning Accounts (ILAs) - Are you a holder of the Scottish ILA?
Skills for Security is a registered ILA learning provider, which means that you can claim your ILA funding to cover part of the course fee. To find out which of our courses are ILA approved simply look for the Skills Development Scotland logo at the bottom of a course page.
To find out more about ILA and your eligibility please visit SDS website.