When: Wed 29th Aug 12
Where: Skills for Security, Worcester
- Non-subscribers: £422.00 +VAT
- Subscribers: £359.00 +VAT
Who is the programme designed for?
This programme is aimed at delegates who already hold a minimum Level 3 teaching qualification (e.g the City & Guilds 7303 certificate or equivalent) and wish to deliver conflict management training to help reduce violence related incidents in the workplace.
What does the programme cover?
This programme includes:
- A distance learning phase, during which delegates conduct home study of the reference material
- A workplace project, completed during the home study phase
- A three day programme to develop the knowledge gained during home study and practise scenario-based learning techniques
What are the benefits of the programme?
You will develop your skills within scenario based learning and gain a broad understanding of the main areas of conflict management. You are able to then deliver Conflict Management training to security staff, in accordance with the requirements of the SIA for the purposes of licensing.
Successful delegates will be awarded the City & Guilds 1886, Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Conflict Management.
"I found the tutor for the 1886 course very helpful and supportive. I enjoyed taking part in this course."
Stephan Spencer-Adams, Kings College Hospital, NHS Trust.