When: Mon 12th Nov 12
Where: Skills for Security, Worcester
- Non-subscribers: £255.00 +VAT
- Subscribers: £255.00 +VAT
The course meets the objectives specified by HSE and covers:
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Common workplace injuries.
- Administering first aid to a casualty with:
- Recognising the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first aid (including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes).