Skills for Security, the skills body for the security industry, works with employers to improve security skills and standards of professionalism, by providing access to security training courses and security qualifications, for people employed in private security roles across the UK.Find out how Skills for Security can help you
Find out about how Skills for Security can help you with training courses, apprenticeships and qualifications. We have a range of public courses as well as options for in-company delivery and discounts are available when you join our subscription scheme.
- Employability Programme
- The need for Body Armour
- Have your say on apprenticeships reforms
- June 2014 e-bulletin
- PM offers fresh support to apprenticeships in security
Not a registered user?
Find out more and register
- Security Surveying and Risk Analysis course - Copy
Mon 22nd Jun 15
- Keyholding & Alarm Response course
Thu 13th Aug 15
- Education and Training 6502 Award
Mon 17th Aug 15
- Counter Terror Awareness course
Fri 25th Sep 15
If you are an employer and would like to have your say on skills issues affecting your sector, please click here for access to the Employer Sector Consultation Portal.
Click here to view our safeguarding policy.