Skills for Security, the skills body for the security industry, works with employers to improve security skills and standards of professionalism, by providing access to security training courses and security qualifications, for people employed in private security roles across the UK.Find out how Skills for Security can help you
Find out about how Skills for Security can help you with training courses, apprenticeships and qualifications. We have a range of public courses as well as options for in-company delivery and discounts are available when you join our subscription scheme.
- Apprentices visit Assa Abloy
- 1 day seminar for trainers
- Exam Success at State-of-the-Art Training Centre
- Females want a career in Security
- SfS apprentice scoops national award
Not a registered user?
Find out more and register
- Conflict Management
Mon 30th Nov 15
- Level 3 Award in Security Operations - Examination Only
Tue 1st Dec 15
- Vetting Skills (Security Screening Programme)
Fri 4th Dec 15
- First Aid Train the Trainer
Mon 7th Dec 15
If you are an employer and would like to have your say on skills issues affecting your sector, please click here for access to the Employer Sector Consultation Portal.
Click here to view our safeguarding policy.