Skills for Security, the skills body for the security industry, works with employers to improve security skills and standards of professionalism, by providing access to security training courses and security qualifications, for people employed in private security roles across the UK.Find out how Skills for Security can help you
Find out about how Skills for Security can help you with training courses, apprenticeships and qualifications. We have a range of public courses as well as options for in-company delivery and discounts are available when you join our subscription scheme.
- 1 day seminar for trainers
- Exam Success at State-of-the-Art Training Centre
- Females want a career in Security
- SfS apprentice scoops national award
- Employability Programme
Not a registered user?
Find out more and register
- Train the Trainer for Vetting Skills
Tue 1st Sep 15
- Guarding - License only
Mon 7th Sep 15
- Counter Terror Awareness course
Wed 23rd Sep 15
- Level 3 Award in Security Operations - Examination Only
Fri 25th Sep 15
If you are an employer and would like to have your say on skills issues affecting your sector, please click here for access to the Employer Sector Consultation Portal.
Click here to view our safeguarding policy.