Skills for Security, the skills body for the security industry, works with employers to improve security skills and standards of professionalism, by providing access to security training courses and security qualifications, for people employed in private security roles across the UK.Find out how Skills for Security can help you
Find out about how Skills for Security can help you with training courses, apprenticeships and qualifications. We have a range of public courses as well as options for in-company delivery and discounts are available when you join our subscription scheme.
- Project aligns Indian & UK standards
- Skills for Security Reaches Final
- Trailblazer process ‘out of control,’ says government adviser Nigel Whitehead
- Apprentices visit Assa Abloy
- 1 day seminar for trainers
Subscribe to e-news
Enter your email address to receive our e-newsletter.
Not a registered user?
Find out more and register
- Vetting Skills - Train the Trainer
Tue 16th Feb 16
- Guarding - License only
Mon 22nd Feb 16
- Education and Training 6502 Award
Fri 26th Feb 16
- Customer Service Training
Mon 29th Feb 16
If you are an employer and would like to have your say on skills issues affecting your sector, please click here for access to the Employer Sector Consultation Portal.
Click here to view our safeguarding policy.