Skills for Security, the skills body for the security industry, works with employers to improve security skills and standards of professionalism, by providing access to security training courses and security qualifications, for people employed in private security roles across the UK.Find out how Skills for Security can help you
Find out about how Skills for Security can help you with training courses, apprenticeships and qualifications. We have a range of public courses as well as options for in-company delivery and discounts are available when you join our subscription scheme.
- Have your say on apprenticeships reforms
- June 2014 e-bulletin
- PM offers fresh support to apprenticeships in security
- 4 S Online training becomes the latest accredited course for the manned guarding industry
- Pit Safety course passes accreditation process with flying colours
Not a registered user?
Find out more and register
- Education and Training 6502 Award
Mon 9th Mar 15
- Security Surveying and Risk Analysis course
Wed 25th Mar 15
- Counter Terror Awareness course
Fri 27th Mar 15
- Level 3 Award in Security Operations - Examination Only
Fri 10th Apr 15
If you are an employer and would like to have your say on skills issues affecting your sector, please click here for access to the Employer Sector Consultation Portal.
Click here to view our safeguarding policy.